Sat, May 26, 2012
How do You manage your money (another question in my course)?
Hi Another asignment on my school course is to explain ways of managing money, so if you wouldnt mind could you wright a few words of how you manage money?
many tanks K.Scarlett
How do you manage your money?
What is one of the most-money saving ways to manage your money?
Stay out of debt. That is the biggest return you will ever get on your money. And, always put some in savings (mutual funds) at the beginning of every pay period, not the end. Those two rules will make a huge difference in your life. Debt will eat your soul.
Money management: What little ways do you manage your money?
Any wise tips? How to save more, make your money last longer, and so on? I could with some helpful money management advice!
Spend your money wisely
How do you manage your money and do you have any tips for me to help manage my money.?
I want to manage my money beter so that way I have stuff to put in the bank and some for me to spend how do you do it and is it working.
I am also only 15 and dont have a job yeat.
There’s this old thing called a budget that I use. Just like running a business, you have to control spending as it relates to income. Literally make a list of all of the various bills and put them in two categories: variable and fixed. Variable bills are ones like gas and electric which change from month to month based on usage, and fixed are ones like rent or mortgage payments which don’t change from month to month. If you get paid weekly than place the bills in one of four categories depending on when they are due: first week, second, third, and fourth. Put the actual costs in this category with estimates of the variable costs. Total the payments for each pay period. Subtract the total from your net weekly pay and the amount that is left is your discretionary money. Estimate how much you need each week for fuel in the car, clothing allowance, food, and recreation including cable tv and Internet connection (those are recreational not actual monthly bills). Total these discretionary expenses and subtract from what’s left of your weekly check. The amount that is remaining is your investment income. You can have a wide range of opportunities for your investment income such as an Ameritrade account for purchasing mutual funds, exchange traded funds, and equities/stocks. Or open an Ing Direct account and earn the heighest possible interest on a saving account or long term certificates of deposit. Stay in touch with what is happening in the world that affects your ability to make good investments at http://www.thestreet.com/ and http://www.marketwatch.com/news/default…. , open accounts at Ing here: http://home.ingdirect.com/
Should schools teach you how to manage your money or is it your parants job?
Should schools give us basic training on money management so 9 out 10 young adults don’t end up in credit card debt when they get out of highschool?
Yes I extremely support this idea but I think it should start at grade 1 and end in high school where 9 out of 10 know how to invest, where 8 out of 10 know how to pay for taxes and 10 out 9 know all the basic financial issues adults face including major things like how to own a house, how to buy cars.
And if possible schools, the government, banks, and parents should cooperate so that as early as grade 1 or grade 2, 8 out of 10 students have bank accounts with a minimum of $150 dollars and can only be deposited but not withdrawn until graduation which can give students a sense of financial responisibility and can aid students who want to go to college.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
- Your Questions About How To Manage Anger Betty asks… What is the best way to manage anger? How manage anger?When i am angry i tend to say lots of things which i don’t mean it. vermins answers:...
- Your Questions About How To Manage Curly Hair William asks… How to manage curly hair air dried and slept on? So I have rather long, curly hair that gets frizzy dramatically fast. I usually take a shower in...
- Your Questions About How To Manage Diabetes Mandy asks… How does diabetes affect the body? What course of action can be used to treat/manage diabetes? What carbs should be avoided and what are the carb pros with...
- Your Questions About How To Speak Gibberish Ruth asks… How do you speak gibberish like in the movie thirteen? Can anyone tell me step by step how to speak gibberish like they did in the movie thirteen?...
- Your Questions About How To Write A Book Title In A Paper Maria asks… How to write a title of a book in a paper? Hi I have an english assignment and we have to handwrite it. I need to include a...
Tags: actual monthly bills, credit card debt, hi another asignment, how to manage your money, long term certificates, net weekly pay, running a business, vermins answers, your money, your questions about how to manage your money